Hy-Care™ (250 ml) contact lens solution with case
Multifunctional care fluid containing hyaluronic acid, a natural lubricant for the eyes. Ideal for wearers looking for a naturally comfortable solution. Effective disinfection - 1.3 ppm polyhexanide. Poloxamer as a surfactant, combined with rubbing and rinsing, ensures effective removal of protein deposits and lipid contamination from all lens types. An isotonic formulation that ensures comfortable contact lens fitting. Comfortable hyaluronic acid "cushion" promotes long-lasting comfort. Exceeds ISO primary criteria for disinfection efficacy against bacteria and fungi. Antimicrobial storage case provides additional safety for the wearer.
Why choose Hy-Care™ multifunctional care fluid?
- Effective disinfection - 1.3 ppm polyhexanide.
- Poloxamer as a surfactant, combined with rubbing and rinsing, ensures effective removal of protein deposits and lipid contamination from all lens types.
- Isotonic formulation to ensure comfortable fitting of contact lenses.
- Comfortable hyaluronic acid "cushion" promotes long-lasting comfort.
- Exceeds ISO primary criteria for disinfection efficacy against bacteria and fungi.
- An antimicrobial storage case provides additional safety for the wearer.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL CARE FLUID WITH NATURAL-BASED LUBRICATION
For all types of soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Cleans, disinfects, stores, moisturises, lubricates, rinses and removes build-up.
Use the fluid recommended by the ophthalmologist or optometrist prescribing the contact lenses.
To avoid problems and to ensure comfortable wear, it is important to perform steps 1, 2 and 3 every day.
Step 1 - Cleaning Wash, rinse and dry your hands thoroughly before removing the lenses. Place the lens in the palm of your hand and drip a few drops of the multi-purpose liquid over it. Gently rub both sides of the lens with your fingertip for approximately 15-20 seconds.
Step 2 - Rinse After cleaning, rinse the lenses with the Multi-Function Liquid.
Step 3 - Disinfect Remove the cover of the contact lens case and place the left lens in the left holder and the right lens in the right holder, then fill the case with the Multi-Function Liquid to the inner rim and close the cover tightly. Leave the lenses in the liquid for at least 4 hours or overnight.
CLEANING THE LENS CASE
After use, rinse the lens case thoroughly with the multi-purpose liquid or sterile saline solution and allow to dry. Do not use soap or detergent. When not in use, the contact lens case should be kept dry and replaced at a frequency recommended by the prescribing ophthalmologist or optometrist. Do not rinse the contact lens or contact lens case with tap water.
To ensure comfortable wear and proper wetting of the lenses, drop a few drops of multifunctional liquid on both sides of the lens before placing it on the eye.
PLEASE NOT TO USE OVERFLOWING LENSES.
- You should seek the advice of the ophthalmologist or optometrist who prescribes the contact lenses before using any medications that are instilled in the eye while wearing contact lenses.
- Do not use if the original cover is damaged.
- In case of irritation, stop use immediately, remove the lenses and consult the prescribing ophthalmologist or optometrist.
- Do not use after three months after opening.
- Keep contact lens care products out of the reach of children. Do not remove the lid of the storage case when storing contact lenses.
- Do not touch the dispensing opening of the bottle to any surface.
- Always close the lid of the bottle after use.
- Storage between 4 °C and 30 °C
- Do not rinse the contact lens or lens case with tap water. The contact lens case should be cleaned and replaced regularly at the frequency recommended by the ophthalmologist or optometrist prescribing the contact lenses.
- For the safety of your eyes, do not reuse the liquid. If the lenses are stored in the liquid for more than 7 days, it is recommended to repeat the disinfection procedure. Do not use after the expiry date indicated on the bottle and box. During disinfection, keep the contact lens case in a horizontal position and in a safe place (out of the reach of children).
Composition: 0.00013 w/v% polyhexanide, 0.01 w/v% sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphates, poloxamer, EDTA, water.