CooperVision Refine One Step is a preservative-free, peroxide disinfectant solution for soft contact lenses that guarantees the highest quality lens hygiene.
THE MOST COMMON PROBLEM WITH CONTACT LENS VISION IS THE UNLIKELY CONTINUATION OF CONTACT LENS TRANSFUSIONS.
Hydrogen peroxide liquid contains a gentle surface cleaning agent as an integral ingredient, which should be used in conjunction with the special catalyst cylindrical storage case.
IMPORTANT: Use the fluid recommended by the ophthalmologist or optometrist prescribing the contact lenses. Do not use a contact lens storage case that does not contain the neutralizing disc
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Wash, rinse and dry your hands before removing the lenses
- Remove the marked compartment of the cylindrical case and place the right lens on the cone of the central holder. Take care that the lens does not touch the threads of the holder and is not pinched when the compartment is closed. Close the aperture.
- Insert the left lens into the left compartment. Fill the cylindrical holder to the marked level with the preservative-free, peroxide-free liquid. Do not fill beyond the marked level. It is important that you pour the preservative-free peroxide liquid into the case only after you have inserted the lenses into the compartments. This ensures that the neutralisation process only starts when the lenses are immersed in the liquid.
- Return the lens case into the cylindrical holder and close it tightly without over tightening the lid.
- With the cylindrical holder in the upright position, leave the lenses fully immersed in the preservative-free, one-step peroxide liquid for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- After 6 hours, you may remove the lenses from the case and wear them.
- Pour the remaining liquid out of the cylindrical case.
- Rinse the cylindrical case thoroughly with sterile saline solution and leave it to dry after opening.
If the lenses are worn for an extended period of time without replacement, a separate daily cleaning may be required. Seek the advice of the ophthalmologist or optometrist prescribing the contact lenses. Some patients may require the use of protein-removing tablets,
consult the ophthalmologist or optometrist prescribing the contact lenses.
WARNING: Do not drop preservative-free, single-step peroxide liquid directly into the eye.
IMPORTANT! Do not squeeze the lens cap excessively.
Leave lenses in the preservative-free, single-step peroxide solution for at least 6 hours before wearing. If not completely neutralized, hydrogen peroxide may cause a burning sensation. In this case, remove contact lenses immediately and rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Do not use to rinse contact lenses. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use after the expiry date stated on the packaging. Do not rinse contact lenses or contact lens cases with tap water
- Do not use multiple liquids at the same time - Do not use if the original sealing cap is damaged.
- Do not use the elements of the cleaning system in the package with elements of any other hydrogen peroxide-based system.
- Consult an ophthalmologist or optometrist before using any medications instilled in the eye while wearing contact lenses
- In case of irritation, stop use immediately, remove the lenses and consult the prescribing ophthalmologist or optometrist.
- Do not use after three months after opening.
- Storage at 25°C or lower.
- Use a new cylindrical case and neutralising plate for each use.
- Pour any remaining liquid out of the cylindrical case and never use again
- If lenses are stored for more than 7 days in preservative-free, one-step peroxide liquid, disinfect the lenses again by replacing the cylindrical case contents with fresh liquid
- Do not fill the liquid beyond the marked level
- Reseal the bottle after use.
- Do not use the product if you experience an allergic reaction.
- Do not touch the dispensing opening of the bottle to any surface.
- Keep lenses in an upright position in a safe place during disinfection and storage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Composition: sterile 3% hydrogen peroxide, 0.00025% Poloxamer, buffered with phosphonic acid and phosphates.