A Lacrifresh Moisture 0.1%
Instructions for use / Package leaflet
Lacrifresh Moisture 0.1% is a lubricating, isotonic and multidose, preservative-free, sodium hyaluronate ophthalmic solution for the relief of eye irritation, dryness and fatigue. It lubricates contact lenses.
Lacrifresh Moisture 0.1% - A lubricating, isotonic and multidose, preservative-free formulation for the relief of eye irritation, burning, itching, eye fatigue or foreign body sensation in the eye. These discomforts are caused by various factors such as: dust, smoke, dry environment, air conditioning, computer screen or prolonged use of contact lenses.
The specific formulation contains sodium hyaluronate, a natural substance found in the eye that forms a uniform protective layer due to its high water retention and anti-evaporation properties. The moisturising drops provide excellent hydration to the eyes, thus improving visual comfort and facilitating contact lens wear.
1. Wash, rinse and dry your hands before using the product.
2. Take a bottle of Lacrifresh Moisture 0.1%, turn the safety cap counterclockwise and remove the protective cap.
3. For direct application, drop one or two drops into each eye and blink a few times.
4. For use with contact lenses, apply one or two drops to the inside of the lenses before applying to the eye.
5. Replace the protective cap after each application.
6. Use up to 8 times daily as needed.
- Do not swallow the solution and keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Never rinse the lens holder and lenses with tap water.
- If you experience eye irritation or other side effects, consult a specialist.
- After opening the bottle, the product can be used for up to 90 days.
- To avoid contamination, ensure that the tip of the bottle does not come into contact with your eyes or any other surface.
- Do not press the bottle when the protective cap is on.
- If the safety cap is damaged or missing, or if the glass is damaged, do not use the product.
- Store the preparation at room temperature.
- Use only within the expiry date indicated on the packaging.
- Close the bottle tightly after each use.
- Do not use concomitantly with medication or with any other product applied to the surface of the eye, as the function of both may be altered.
Ingredients: 0,1 g sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, EDTA, boric acid, borax decahydrate and 100 ml purified water.
Manufacturer: AVIZOR S.A.
La canada 13-17
28850 Torrejón de Ardoz , Madrid (SPAIN)