Blink® intensive tears PLUS
Instructions for use / Package leaflet
Intense gel liquid: eye drops 10ml
Long-term relief from persistent dryness and irritated eyes.
A more viscous formulation that provides lasting relief from persistent dry sensations, irritated eyes. Recommended for both day and night use.
Advice (when to use)For irritated, uncomfortable sensations.
Contraindications:No known contraindications.
Instructions for use:
Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye as needed. Blink several times to flush the eye.
Use as often as you feel the need.
- Vision may blur immediately after using the eye drops. Wait until this effect wears off and you can see clearly again.
- We recommend that you remove contact lenses before use and replace them once the temporary blurring of vision has resolved.
- Do not use if gasket is damaged or missing.
- Do not swallow the solution.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle on any surface and avoid getting it in your eyes.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store between 5°C and 25°C.
- Discard any remaining solution 45 days after first opening the bottle.
Potential risks, side effects or complications associated with eye drops in general:
Allergic reaction, inflammatory reaction or infection:
Do not use if you have any problems.
Adverse reactions:No known side effects.
Ingredients: Polyethylene glycol 400 (PEG 400) - 0.25% OcuPure® preservative (sodium chlorite) sodium hyaluronate - 0.38%,Boric acid, Sodium borate, Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride, Calcium chloride, Magnesium chloride, Purified water
Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc.
Manufacturer: AMO Ireland, Block B, Liffey Valley Office Campus
Quarryvale, Co. Dublin, Ireland
blink, blink contacts and OcuPure are trademark oj Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc.
© Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc. 2018
Last revision date of the information sheet: April 2018.